(HifivePLUS Enterprise – “We and Us”) are committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy.
This Policy statement sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from “You”, or that You provide to us, will be processed by us. By using our apps or products or services You are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy statement. This document deals generally with privacy issues affecting users worldwide, users affected by General Data Protection Regulations.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about You when you register for our mobile apps – Hi+BOSS:
– Information You give us. When making a purchase with Base Interview, We will collect Your contact information, which includes, name, address, email address, and phone number, as well as payment information. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
– Information We collect about You. With regard to each of Your visits to our apps We will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Your smartphone to the Internet, Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about Your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products You viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse- overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
– If You contact us, We keep a record of that correspondence, for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely being able to contact you and keep our records up to date.
– Other information to help us provide You with improved services. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely our interest in the proper administration of our website and business and improving the services we provide to You. This data will be collectively referred to as “Personal Data”. Hi+BOSS will only process Personal Data where it is strictly necessary to provide the Services.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about You in the following ways
– To help Us identify You and the accounts You hold with Us;
– To provide customer care;
– To enable Us to review, develop and improve Our services;
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us and to provide You with the information, products and services that You request from Us;
– To provide You with information about other apps and services We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about;
– To notify You about changes to our service; and To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for Your phone.
STORAGE & SECURITY YOUR PERSONAL DATA
INTERVIEW RECORDER: We do not hold any recordings on our own servers, all recorded interviews are recorded on the phone using the microphone on the device. The recorded files are stored on the phone’s storage and NO server is involved with recording interviews.
STORAGE: The App requests permission to access the phone’s storage only in order to store the recorded interviews and play the recorded files afterwards. The App does not access any other files nor excess User’s photos.
SECURITY: Hi+BOSS takes technical and organizational measures to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure, and so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of that information. We are constantly updating and improving our safeguards, and you can read up to date information about our security practices by visiting our page.
The Service may contain features or links to web sites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through the Service. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with information.
Aggregated and De-identified data: We may aggregate and/or de-identify information related to your use of Hi+BOSS (such as how many tasks or projects you created) so that such information can no longer be linked to you or your device. We may use such aggregated and de-identified data for any purpose, including but not limited to for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such data with any third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
We will update this Privacy Statement to make sure it accurately reflects our data collection and use practices, our amazing features, advances in technology, or as applicable laws require. We will comply with applicable legal requirements regarding providing you with notice and/or consent when we make such changes, depending on the type of change made. We also provide information about how our Privacy Statement has changed over time.